Monday, January 12, 2015

Here is a personal letter from Elder Russell to Mom. How grateful I am for his teachings:)

Well Mom I am not really going to send a big email today to everyone, I am just going to answer peoples questions and comment. I hope that's Okay!  Well I am doing Great! Its raining right now and blowing like crazy again! It always happens on our P-Days! haha Its a good thing you guys took down those trees! They were pretty much dead and it looked like it could blow over any minute! IT could of Landed our our house and maybe even landed on Someone. So I am grateful that those skyscrapers are down.  Man Dad is the man! I wish I was there to hear him speak! But I know that he did good, because he has the Spirit with him. It doesn't matter if we are Eloquent or not, if the Spirit is there then that is all that matters. Ahhh the Nelsons! A bunch of Goof Balls! I heard that Eric and Rachel have puppies! Chuck a Rama! We ate there before I went to the MTC! Crazy! And about your calling. Mom... This is the Lords work and you are a part of it, He did not say, all ye that are perfect come and labor in my vineyard. He is looking for people that try, those are the people that he lets work in his vineyard. You receiving this calling shows that you have been trying and you are found worthy to do His work. You Don't need to look great in the sight of man, don't worry about that. All that matters is what God thinks of you. And do you know that God loves you and is grateful for your service? Look around you... look at what year we are in... look at your family... look at your Righteous friends... look at Gods creations... and then most importantly go to a mirror and look at it, who are you looking at? You, you are looking at one of the most greatest of Gods creations. Everything that he does is for us! Become not what the world wants you to become but become what the Lord knows you can become. Put your trust and faith in God that what you are doing is right and don't let anybody tell you different! I love you Mom and Remember that God sent his Only Begotten Son for you. I love you mom and I hope you have an awesome week!

Love, Elder Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment