Monday, January 6, 2014

In 4 more days I'll be here 6 months!

Yep 4 Days and I will have been out on my mission for 6 months! Yep time really does fly! Haha it is actually one of the warmest winters that Whitehorse has ever had but this is the most snow that they have ever had! Weird! I'm getting a good workout out of it! That's awesome that papa Kay asked for a blessing! That takes a leap of faith! I'm sorry but I don't have much time here! I am Staying here in Whitehorse for another 6 weeks with Elder Hayes! I will be his longest companion and he was my Greene breaker and Everybody is shocked that I am staying with my greene breaker for 3 transfers! They said that that is unheard of! What does the Lord have in store for me? LOL! Well I am heading to Juneau for zone conference Tomorrow! I Will be driving down to Skagway and then Ferrying to Haines  and Then ferrying to Juneau! this is going to be a fun 10 hours! I wish I could say more but I will be sending you guys a couple of copies of my journal! I love you So much! Tell Bridger and Whitney that to!

No comments:

Post a Comment