Monday, October 6, 2014

I LOVE GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!

Something that I just want to say is that I LOVE GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!
It went by super fast! Me and Elder Modlik saw a miracle! Me and Elder
Modlik these past couple of weeks have been praying about what we
should share for every individual and we went on about teaching what
we felt impressed to teach those people! This has been going on for a
couple of weeks and when we watched conference we taught every lesson
that was talked about from General Conference! It was awesome! It was
like the Lord wanted us to prepare people for General Conference
without us knowing that we were doing it!

Questions that we should ask ourselves. Do I have a rudder of faith?
If I do, am I going in the right direction? How do I stay on the Old
ship Zion when the world is trying to sink the ship? Do I have enough
Supplies and food to get me to my destination? And last question. Are
you beginning your journey with the End in mind? What is the End in
mind you may ask? It is Eternal Life, Living with your families
forever in Heavenly Father and Christs presence, with everlasting
Peace, Happiness, and Joy, our ship will never get hit again or be
under attacked, We will be able to Rest in the arms of our loving
Heavenly Father!

I Know that this is the Lords Kingdom here on the Earth. and I know
without a doubt that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, The Holy
one of Israel, and we cannot receive salvation but by him only! How
grateful I am and how grateful we all need be for our loving Heavenly
Father, for him sending us down here to earth so that we can gain a
Physical Body of Flesh and Bone and to prove ourselves to God that we
want to be like him and that we want to live with him forever! I know
that our life here on earth is not home, it never was home from the
beginning, It is a school! Home is with our Heavenly Father of whom we
love so dearly! I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared
unto a young 14 year old Farm boy who was searching for truth, and
that through this young boy whose name is Joseph Smith, Restored the
True church back to the Earth so that we can learn by what way we can
be saved! We need to be like the apostles who strait way left there
nets to follow the savior, with no desire to look back! Keep on
fighting the good fight! He that findeth his life shall lose it: and
he that loseth his life for Christs  sake shall find it! I so testify
in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

Love you Guys!
Elder Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment