Monday, October 13, 2014

Thank him (GRANDPA BUSTER) for everything that he has done for me.

Hey if he is still there tell him that I love him and that we will see
him again some day. Thank him for everything that he has done for me
and bare your testimony to him about the Savior Jesus Christ for me! I
love you mom! Way to keep your head up!

So this is going to be really short because I will be going dog
sledding today! this week was super stressful and it just keeps on
getting more stressful but i will get over it, it just takes one day
at a time! to sum up the week , I went to fairbanks, the truck
windshield broke, went and got a new windshield put on and then got
our snowtires put on, and then had interviews with the MIssion
President and then watched "Meet the Mormons" Super awesome, then got
in a wreck with the truck and we now have a Jeep. And more keeps on
happening... Well I love you guys! Stay safe and warm.

Love Elder Russell
Alaska Anchorage Mission
Delta Junction & Tok

No comments:

Post a Comment