Monday, February 23, 2015

I'll be training a new missionary!

Glad you had an awesome week and that you guys are staying busy! President Robinson called Bishop Black and talked about the Ward in Kodiak and Then President called us and we talked to him for a good 30 minutes and he wanted to tell him about Kodiak, and President Pretty much told me that I am training the New Filipino coming in. Well I hope he likes Tracting because that's what we have been doing lately and I hope he likes walking to! Haha Should be fun! That means If I train him, I will be in Kodiak for the rest of my mission! Elder Casia is going home to the Philippines next Wednesday Morning, we will be flying out of Kodiak Next Monday! We found out that this one girl named Brittney who is 15 and has been attending church for 2 years wants to be baptized, but she needs to talk to her parents first! we will see how that goes! But we will be fishing today again! People are starting to take out there boats to go fish, I wish that we could go on the boat with them! haha But this week was pretty good! Well I love you mom! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment