Monday, February 2, 2015

This week was tough....

This week was tough.... Every Appointment canceling on us, people at work, people not wanting the missionaries to stop by any more, people that want there names taken off the records... Its been tough I hate not having a lot of lessons, especially with Investigators, but we keep on going. I know why this is happening. Before this last week started I Asked Heavenly Father to please give me mountains to climb but mountains that are possible to climb with His help. I said that I need to be more humble, so that I can love the people more. And I wanted to exercise more faith, because it is easy to exercise faith when things are all going good but its not so easy when we are facing trials. Haha praying for that was ether really smart or really stupid. Haha We will see. Sorry this is short. Just nothing much to talk about this week. Going fishing today. Love you guys! Salamat! (Thank you)

Elder Russell
Alaska Anchorage Mission
Kodiak Island
Soldotna Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment