Monday, September 30, 2013

Lots of service:)

So Monday was our P-Day and it went by super super fast! We had dinner with the Illguth family, which was way good! Then a group of Dogs got into there trash and teared it all up, so we spent about 30 minutes cleaning it all up! 
Tuesday Was a really fun day I guess! Well first we went over to Dave and Wendy H. Home and Painted a room for them because they are moving to Utah (actually they are probably in Utah right now). After that we were heading home and we slid of the road into a ditch! I was Not driving Elder Landon was! We broke our fog light! But we are okay! 
We helped Dave and Wendy again on Wednesday.
Thursday we cut 3 cords of wood for our Investigator Jim (State Trooper) He invited me and elder London to go to his house on this Wednesday and have stakes!!! But the best part is  that we might be able to share another lesson with him!
Friday We got a brand new couch for our home and we cut even more wood for Jim! We ate at the Taylors for Breakfast!
Saturday I went on exchanges with elder Hamilton and we helped build Brother Whymans House and then we Helped build Janens house (Investigator) Then we went and Helped out at the Santa Senior Center. And something really cool happened ! I was praying for some boots all week and Then I got 2 pair of boots for FREEE! WARM and THEY ARE BRAND NEW! 
Sunday was Fast Sunday. We had Salmon for Dinner (Go Figure) We went to Katy W. and Rheannins house and I bore my Testimony about my Friend Sam R. he passed away. They were both crying and I was even crying, She text us later that night saying that she has never felt the spirit so strong before! ( We are going to a hockey game with them on Friday! We had 30 1/2 hours of service this week! Because everyone is getting ready for winter! So who do they call??? The Missionaries!

Well I love you mom! Don't forget to say your prayers and read your scriptures!

No comments:

Post a Comment