Monday, August 4, 2014

Transfered to Delta Junction and Tok!

I am doing pretty good! Don't have much time because I need to pack
before I leave! So good to hear that grandpa is still doing okay!
This is my week yo! :)

So transfer Calls came Saturday morning and I thought that we were
both staying but as I was doing my morning prayer I had the impression
that I am going to North Pole. Haha weird! So president calls and
tells me that I will be serving in Delta Junction and Tok and I will
be speaking Russian, In the "North Pole" District. haha and elder
Bratt will be staying and being District Leader and getting Elder
Langi! I probably will be in delta Junction for 6 months! Oh and I
will be getting Elder Menlove and I will be greenie braking him!

Well guys sorry that this was a short email, I have to finish packing
soon! But I will be driving to Fairbanks and that is a 8 hour drive
and then I will be staying in North Pole and then driving up the next
day for a 2 hour drive to Delta Junction and I will be staying in my
own house and it is nick named the "Bird House" But when I go to Tok I
will be staying in a Log cabin home where I will have to split wood
and throw it in the fire so that we can stay warm! This should  be
fun!

Elder Russell
Alaska Anchorage Mission
Delta Junction and Tok

No comments:

Post a Comment